Friday, December 2, 2011

Side effects & changes

It's only been a week today that I've had surgery. I can honestly say this has by far been one of the best experiences of my life. I actually went out to eat with the family the other day and because I mentally prepared myself it didn't bother me at all. I got my staples out Monday. They said I was doing Awesome! Doing all the right things. As of Monday I had lost 21 lbs. It is really exciting. My body feels different. Clothes fit different. My stamina is crazy. I worked out Wednesday for the first time. Exactly one week after. I wasn't able to do as much as normal but only because my sugar got low. :-). Otherwise I'm sure I could have made it another 20 min on the treadmill. I ended up working out 45 min straight. Not too bad... Forgot to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment