Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, I survived Christmas! Life has been so crazy. We did a Christmas unit study during the month of December for homeschool and I tried really hard to focus on getting better and doing what I was supposed to do as far as diet and exercise. I honestly feel like this was the best Christmas yet. It was stress free. There was no drama. Amazing...

At one month post-surgery, I am down 36lbs. I'm so excited and proud of myself! The 23rd of December was one month, my dads 51st birthday, and the first day I ate actual food!!! We had a family dinner with Michaels extended part of his moms family. I had turkey, mashed potatoes, & green beans. It was yummy! The hardest thing to remember is to eat and chew as slowly as I can.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I can't wait to go to the gym tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment