Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm such a slacker

I am such a slacker. I had intended to blog way more often than I do. I either forget the password, remember late at night, or just have a hard time putting everything into words.

Well, I had my one month check up after SGB two days ago. I'm doing awesome. I have recovered from having pneumonia and while I'm kinda tired most days I'm chugging along. I have lost 35-40lbs. Depending on the day, what I'm wearing, and what scale I'm on. I'm pretty excited about that! Most people loose 100lbs the first year. Usually within 6 months. Can u see me at the end of May 100 lbs lighter. !!! It's so exciting to think about.

I have been working out almost every day. Either at Planet Fitness or at home. I really like the Just Dance for Wii...so we have 1,2,3 & Michael Jackson. Today I'm more sore than I have ever been and I cleaned all day.

My diabetes is gone. My sugars are running always around 110. I'm no longer taking my heart meds, my blood pressure meds, my asthma meds, and I have cut back on my fibro meds. I feel fantastic & already consider surgery to be successful for me. It's totally worth it & I would do it again. I have no regrets.

I will tell you eating has not been easy. Grocery shopping is such a chore. Who new becoming lactaid intolerance would affect so many things and become a pain. I need ideas for what to cook!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment