Friday, January 6, 2012

Yesterday was a fantabulous day! I am getting my energy back. Starting to feel really really good. Yesterday was also the first day I was able to eat "real" food for almost all day and not get sick! Hello Stage Three!!! I bought a roasted chicken from Walmart, cooked some zuchinni, and added in some frozen mixed veggies. Steamed the you know what out of them. It was GREAT. I ate a yogurt protein shake. Vanilla & Peach. Ate a couple of slices of peaches... It was a good day. Homeschooling went well for the most part. Hannah is doing really well in school. Sometimes it is hard to keep her focused & interested but we're getting there. I weighed myself this morning. I'm down 1.4 lbs from yesterday! Now off to wake the kiddo, do school, go workout, wash clothes, etc, etc, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment